I've been writing in a journal since I was 14, and I've been enjoying the world of blogging now for about two years. But after my second miscarriage in November, every ounce of creativity was sucked out of my body to make room for the grief and utter despair. My old blog was funny and--I like to think--kind of clever. I have missed writing, but I can't find anything inside me anymore that sees life in the silly, innocent way that I used to.
Last night, while obsessively searching for the answers as to why my body has miscarried twice in the last 9 months, I came across a fabulous blog by a woman who has miscarried four times. She had links to dozens of other blogs by women who have also had heart-wrenching journeys toward conception and who are finding an outlet through blogging.
I finally think I know how I'm going to deal with my grief and attempt to move beyond it so that I'm at a more peaceful place: by doing the thing that I love more than anything. Writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment