Thursday, April 5, 2007

1 Day To Go

Day 4 on the Prometrium, 13 dpo ("days past ovulation," I've learned, as a bonafide member of the infertility/recurrent miscarriage club). No spotting yet, which makes me hopeful...every other cycle since my second miscarriage in October has started with 2-5 days of spotting before I get my actual period. And my actual period has never been a day later than the perfect 28 day cycle...which would mean that tomorrow I should get my period. But I haven't had any spotting at all...so what does that mean? Is the Prometrium keeping the spotting at bay, even if I haven't conceived? Or does the lack of spotting mean that maybe I actually have conceived and I won't get a period tomorrow? I'm trying SO hard to be relaxed and all zen about the whole thing, but I've experienced enough disappointment to almost come to expect it. I know that conceiving is only the first step, and that that isn't even where I've had my problems in the past. But that's what I'm focusing on now, and hoping that all my praying and hoping (and the Prometrium) will help me stay pregnant this time.

No comments: